Pages

Monday 27 October 2008

Now With Music...

Ok, you may have noticed that I now have music on my blog. I debated a long time about whether or not I should. However, I noticed that when I visited my friend Katie's blog how warm and friendly hers felt with just that added touch of music. Every time I visit Katie's blog, I feel welcome. So, I thought I'd give it a try. I built a playlist that represents quite accurately the very wide range of music I enjoy. It's quite broad ranging and may be a bit surprising to some of you. Remember there's 159 selections on there, so if you really can't stand a song, push the next button, or the pause button, or just turn your sound off. The options are endless. Haha. So, hopefully you enjoy it. If not, too bad. I'll probably get sick of it after a while anyway if I'm really honest about it, however, it's something new and fun to play with...

1 comment:

Katie Ryan (Osmer) said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!! I love reading peoples blogs where there is music too! It just adds a little somethin' somethin'. Becky, you are amazing!! a TRUE inspiration...by the way, Mike and I think you should write a book...have you ever thought of doing that??? WE'll start the fan club! Love ya!