Pages

Friday 24 October 2008

Right In Line With What I've Been Learning...

Still awake. Still on a sugar high, evidently. Anyway, I've been listening to this...

http://broadcast.lds.org/genconf/2008/10/60/GRSM_2008_10_608_UchtdorfDF_04903_eng_.mp3

It's President Dieter Uchtdorf's talk from Women's Conference this past September. President Uchtdorf is a member of the First Presidency of the entire organization of the my Church - worldwide, and he is considered a Prophet in our faith. So, what he says for me and millions of others carries quite a bit of weight. His talk goes right along with what I've been learning lately about myself, and my worth, and my relationship with my God. I love his German accent. It brings me comfort for some strange reason. Haha. Thought I'd share it. Hope you enjoy it.

If you can't listen due to technical difficulties, you can read it here...

http://www.lds.org/conference/talk/display/0,5232,23-1-947-37,00.html

1 comment:

Katie Ryan (Osmer) said...

Becky, thank you for sharing that link. I didn't get a chance to attend women's conference and boy did I miss out! I sooo needed to hear that. THANK YOU!