Pages

Monday 10 March 2008

My New Flame


So yesterday I was on facebook, and I had this idea to create a fake profile for a handsome hollywood star - Gerard Butler for instance, and say that I was in a relationship with him. It's surprising to me (considering what an up and coming star he is) how many people are actually fooled by this ruse. I actually had a phone call from my sister asking what all this was about me being in a relationship because my nephews said that I was in one according to facebook. The rumors are a flying!!!! I've had a couple of people ask me about it and offer their congratulations. I'm having lots of fun with this one. I think I'll keep it on there for a week or two, and then lend him to a girlfriend for a while. Seriously, who doesn't know Gerard Butler?

No comments: