Pages

Saturday 15 November 2008

Pictures As Promised

So, here's some pictures of the new flat that Steve found for me. He sent them this morning. The place looks totally amazing. I'm really excited about it now.



This is the front of the building - I'm on the top floor. No elevator, so it will be an awesome opportunity to get my exercise. Yay!!



Looking East from the front entrance.



Looking West from the front entrance.



The Living Room (I believe the little one belongs to the Landlord)



The Bedroom and Boiler Closet.



The Bathroom - all shiny and modern looking



The Kitchen in galley style. Note - in the UK, the Clothes Washer and Dryer are in the kitchen, you can see it at the bottom there.



The Common Garden - mostly used for drying clothes, but I think they might let me garden if I ask nicely.

So yeah - that's it. It's all finalized too. I've paid my damage deposit, and first month's rent, am signing and faxing documents. It's all mine for at least the next 6 months. Now all I need is a job.

2 comments:

Evil Little Pixie 79 said...

Wow what a big step to take! I know I was excited when I moved to England, What an adventure! Good Luck

B said...

I am so excited for you! It looks like a great little place. What a darling friend Steve is to help you out like that. It's great when things "fall" into place isn't it?