Pages

Wednesday 19 November 2008

I'm Doing a Tag Thingy...

Haha, I was tagged by my fellow blogger/stalker Michelle - whom I've never actually met, but we keep up on each other's blogs - quite regularly. We're blogger friends. It's fun. I haven't done one of these blog-tag thingys in a while - so here goes...

The rules are that you are to answer the following questions in one word and then pass it on to other bloggers...

Where is your cell phone? Desk
Where is your significant other? Mystery
Your hair color? Blonde
Your mother? Fey
Your father? Crusty
Your favorite thing? Scriptures
Your dream last night? Ambiguous
Your dream/goal? Motherhood
The room you’re in? Bedroom
Your hobby? Food
Your fear? Faced
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Family
Where were you last night? Home
What you’re not? Ordinairy
One of your wish-list items? Books
Where you grew up? Calgary
Last thing you did? Facebook
What are you wearing? Sweater
Your TV? Never
Your pet? Cat
Your computer? Dell
Your mood? Content
Missing someone? Yes
Your car? Gone
Something you’re not wearing? Hat
Favorite store? Chapters
Your summer? Outside
Love someone? Yes
Your favorite color? Green
When is the last time you laughed? recently
Last time you cried? Week

I'm going to tag...

B
Diane M
Katie
Carly
Meaghann - because she hasn't blogged in 5 months according to my list. (she must be busy)

Also - Marsha - you can do this on paper - and then report to me in the morning. But, only if you want to...

1 comment:

Katie Ryan (Osmer) said...

I did it!!!! I always love a good challenge! ;)