Pages

Thursday 10 April 2008

Your Next Car!!!!!!!

Here it is...

Your next car!!!!!!! Just kidding. Just so everyone is aware, I am selling my car at present. It's in excellent shape and is great on gas. Not to mention - an excellently dependable road trip vehicle. It has 92500 odd km's on it, and is a 2003 Honda Civic DXG 4-door sedan with Standard Transmission. I know, it's beautiful, and you're wondering - why? Well, if you've read previous posts, you'll know that I am selling the car in favor of a bicycle. (mostly due to financial concerns, costs of gas, payments, insurance, etc) So, if you are looking for a car, OR you know someone who is looking for a car, let me know, and we'll get in touch. I'm asking $14,000 or the best offer I get. So, I'm pretty open to suggestion. Think about it - you know you want it. Let me know if you have any questions.

1 comment:

M. said...

wow! i love the car! you are brave! i just started driving... i waited until i was 28 to get my license. i would totally never have gotten it if i didn't have two kids to tote around! good for you though, that's amazing.