Pages

Thursday 6 May 2010

News & Stuff...

I profusely apologize for not blogging the past 2 Sundays... I've been ridiculously busy lately. I had a very special visitor 2 week-ends ago. ;-) Then, I had another visitor from Canada staying for a couple of weeks, and then this past week-end I had a large group of singles from age 25-45 come up to Dundee for a wee conference I had planned. I also had my first University assignment due in this week - which actually was due last week, but I got an extension...

Anyway - well yes I do have news. If you've been following me on Facebook, then you already know this, but well there's a new man in my life.

By a new man in my life - I actually mean - a man - for real. I'm not being funny, I actually have a boyfriend. Yes, I know, I know - it's about time and all of that.

Brief synopsis... (since everyone asks)

We met online about 3 years ago through a mutual friend on ldslinkup.com and kept in touch rather casually all of that time. Anyway - a couple of months ago, when I went to the temple for the first time in 18 months, we finally met in person. We had lunch in the temple cafeteria - which was our first date... the rest is history. We've had 3 other dates since then - including 2 week-ends back when he came to Dundee to visit me. We seem to hit it off. We have a lot in common, and plenty to talk about when we're together.

His name is Andy, and he works at the temple as an assistant engineer. :-)

He's very kind, thougtful, smart, funny, and witty. Plus, I really really like him.

We're not engaged or anything - so stop jumping to conclusions, and try not to get ahead of yourselves. We're taking it one step at a time. But, umm - watch this space.

Love,
B



p.s. - I'll try to write this Sunday xo

p.p.s. - I voted today in my first UK parliamentary election. I think it's going to be a pretty tight race. I really really hope it doesn't wind up a Tory parliament, but that's me. I had a lot of pressure from all of my friends to vote this way, and vote that way. In the end, I voted according to my conscience - so there you have it. :-) New parliament tomorrow - likely hung.

1 comment:

kaly said...

Whoa! I can't believe I missed this! I've been "away" from the blogging world for almost 2 months now and I can't believe I missed this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This calls for some serious clapping.