Pages

Thursday 8 January 2009

Her Majesty Approves of My Breakfast Cereal



By Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen
Becky's Bonny Babble
Blogger and Babbler

Just kidding - gosh I hope I don't get in trouble for using the Royal Warrant like that. It's all in respect Your Majesty - not that she will ever read my blog.

Anyway, I have noticed that an awful lot of things I use are approved of and/or used by the Queen. You know how there's a few things here and there in Canada like that - like Pear's Soap for instance...

Well here - it seems to be on everything I buy. In fact, I hardly buy something now without making sure it has the Royal Warrant on it first. I'm just kidding of course, but here is a list of things in my household at present that have the Royal Warrant on it...

- Hoover Clothes Washer/Dryer Combo
- Fairy Dish Washing Liquid
- Pumpkin Seed Ryvita Crisp Bread
- Schwartz Ground Cinnamon
- Schwartz Curry Powder
- Lyle's Black Treacle (Molasses)
- Lyle's Golden Syrup
- Silver Spoon Caster Sugar
- Silver Spoon Icing Sugar
- Quaker Oatso Simple Apple and Blueberry Oatmeal
- Kellogg's Special K Red Berries Cereal
- Kellogg's All-Bran Cereal
- Robinsons Fruit Squash - Apple & Blackcurrant

That's everything I could find, however there are oodles of things like that here. Tractors for instance, Medicines, Electronics, Horticultural supplies, Pest Control, and just about anything you can think of. How fun is that? I love it personally that the Queen approves of my Breakfast Cereal. It brightens my morning.

No comments: