Pages

Sunday 14 March 2010

Caffeine Withdrawal & Diets


For some reason or other - I have been leaving my blogging to the last minute on Sunday nights lately. My apologies for that. I'm about to go to bed, but I will tell you what I've been up to for the last week or so...

So I started my new diet - "The Flat Belly Diet" this week. The diet begins with a 4 day jump start that includes a well balanced, 1200 calorie a day plan... this part I could live with. The part I had trouble with - it seems was the cold turkey restraint from carbonated drinks - which lead me to quite possibly, the worst caffeine withdrawal I have ever suffered. May I advise those of you who are thinking of starting this diet... please give up caffeine before hand - and gradually. Otherwise - you shall hurt - much. There will be much pain. There was much pain, and nausea. Honestly, I felt like a heroin addict trying to go clean... I'm over it now mind you. I feel like a million pounds (that's £££, not lbs). The jump start did the trick. I start the main diet tomorrow. I'm treating it a bit like a science experiment. I want to see if it really will do what it promises to do.... which is - to target belly fat over all other fat in the body. We shall see whether or not these MUFAS will do what they promise to...

I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi, thank you so much for the advise and i was thinking about the diet too but i turned down too early and am thinking to start again...
Work From Home India