Pages

Sunday 27 June 2010

Thoughts


What to blog about? What to blog about???

Not sure really. I've had a decidedly low-key week-end. I've been finishing up my course on "Introducing Environment". I have one assignment to write up, and then I'm done. I'll be working on it over the next week or so. It won't be that hard; it's only a 10 credit course.

Other than that...

Oh, yeah - Final episode of Doctor Who series 5 was fantastic. I'm really impressed with Matt Smith actually. Some people swear up and down that David Tennant is better, but I think Matt is fantastic. I love the fez in this episode... it's too bad it had to go at the end there.

More people should wear fezes.



I wish I had a pet sometimes. A furry one.

Babies are nice, I held a baby today in church. They're everywhere I turn at church.

Dundee has had ridiculously lovely weather for the last month.

It's amazing what delicious concoctions you can come up with when you have a near-bare cupboard.

There are 9ish sleeps until Andy comes back to Dundee to see me. (he hasn't given me an exact day yet - deciding on transport)

I'm looking forward to reading for fun this summer, and not just reading my course materials. In October, I'll be back at it - for 60 credits this time.

My peace lily has decided to flower in June instead of at Easter.

Yep, that's about everything that's on my mind at the moment. Some of it's boring I know, but there it is...

Have a nice week folks.

No comments: