Pages

Sunday 22 November 2009

How Becky Got Her Groove Back...


Well, it's been a week of being back on the wagon...

I seriously feel like I've got my groove back. I feel amazing. It's all due to exercise and good nutrition. Maybe that's what I've been missing all of these months. I've been slightly... down in the mouth for a while now. I blamed it on being single, and the usual depressing things. Apparently all I needed (not that I don't still need the other things) was good nutrition and exercise.

Life is pretty good this week I have to say. I shall continue my ride on the wagon to wellness and fitness. I have not weighed myself, nor will I. I have no idea what progress I've made this week weight-wise. I have to say though - looking and feeling fairly hot.

Roll on wagon train...

4 comments:

ThurberGang said...

good for you, becky!!! i'm jumping on the wagon myself. . . i've been feeling bad for far too long! thanks for inspiring me.

kaly said...

Yay Becky! I'm glad you're feeling a lot better.
Andy and I are talking about making some goals similar to your own. We're feeling like it is becoming a necessary thing.

Anonymous said...

I'm starting next Monday... wish me luck!

Becky said...

Good luck my friend. It's totally doable you know. :-)