Pages

Sunday 15 November 2009

Back On The Wagon


I have no idea how much I weigh at this moment, and I'm not going to find out. Sufficeth to say though, I'm not too impressed with my physical situation at the moment, because my clothes are starting to not fit, and I can't afford to buy new clothes. So, the answer is...

BACK ON THE WAGON

However, I've decided to keep the rules simple this time around.

Rule 1: I will not weigh myself at all (for at least a year)

Rule 2: I will eat no candy except dark chocolate and crystallized ginger (and then sparingly)

Rule 3: I will do Yoga at least 3 times a week

Rule 4: I will do 30 minutes of cardio 6 days a week. (Running, Cycling, or Fast Walking)

I think my eating habits are fairly normal other than that, so I'm going to keep everything else the same, and continue to try to eat healthy overall. Christmas is coming, and I've still got the mound of Birthday Candy to conquer, so that may prove difficult, however - I CAN DO IT. As I have proven before. I just need to remember that. Plus, I can't afford new clothes.

1 comment:

kaly said...

Way to go, Becky. Good luck.

You know, with the candy thing, sometimes it's more worth it to just throw it out. If you're eating it just to get rid of it because it's there, but you know it's bad for you, just throw it out and don't think about it again. I do it all the time!