Pages

Thursday 21 August 2008

Do They Use Actual Tigers in Tiger Balm?


Gosh, I hope not. It's now become my best friend. I'm really in quite a bit of pain. I've been running most days of the week now because I need some cardio, and biking 40 km a day just seems a bit extreme. Well, now running period - seems extreme. I've been doing it for about 3 weeks now quite regularly-ish. Last week, I thought I might have actually injured myself. Apparently my knees are not fond of that kind of impact. My friend Steve suggested that I buy a knee brace, so I did, and I've been wearing it while running. It seems to make a difference. At this minute though, I'm in quite a bit of pain. Today I ran at lunch (was fine-ish all day afterwards), then later tonight I walked about 2 miles just distributing flyers for my upcoming yard sale. Well, it got to the point where every step hurt. Does anyone have any suggestions for me as to how to make the running less painful in it's after-effects? Or, should I try something else that's user friendly involving no machines that would help me get my 30 minutes of cardio in every day? Suggestions please...

Just to clear the record, apparently no Tigers are harmed in the making of Tiger Balm, and it's ingredients are not really a secret...

This is cheezy, yet it made me laugh out loud a bit...

No comments: