Pages

Sunday 18 July 2010

mormon.org Re-vamp

So, I don't know if you knew this or not, but; my church website has been re-vamped, and it looks fantastic. Just look at this...



The new website very much focuses on the members of the church now. I think this is a great idea, because the best thing we have to offer really to the world (besides the most important things, such as truth, salvation through Jesus Christ and happiness) is our people. I mean there's still the most important things on the site - such as the doctrines of the church, and what's important to us, and how to get in touch with missionaries, etc. There's also a way to chat online to missionaries and get answers to questions. I think it's brilliant.

There are individual profiles on members of the church throughout the world. Here is my profile...



which can be found here... (link)

Here is Andy's profile...



which can be found here... (link)

I think this is a fantastic tool for getting the message out with regards to what Mormons believe, and what they are like. As many of you know, I'm a pretty average, every day sort of girl who tries to live a clean life, and does my best to help people. I'm not perfect, by any stretch of the imagination, but I do try to be my best. I have incredible flaws, but I suppose that is normal. I think, though - that helps in getting people to see how normal we are. In fact, normal is hard to come by these days. If I'm honest, that's one of the things that attracted me to Andy - his level of normal-ness. I love that. :-)

On an un-related note, I've started another blog. (like I have time to keep this one up, let alone start another one) It's entitled "Hidden Dundee", and can be found here... (link)

I just really felt that I've been learning enough quirky things about the history of Dundee to start a whole new blog. It will give me a chance to do some research as well. There's that many interesting things, that I can actually do a fair number of posts without running out of things to blog about. So - there you have it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neat, I will be sure to check it out!